Little Owl Childcare is now recruiting.
Join a friendly, supportive team of practitioners with a shared vision to provide outstanding childcare, with a caring senior leadership team who respects, values and supports employees. Plus, excellent CPD programmes are available including national conferences, promotion opportunities and career progression.
A career at Little Owl Childcare means:
- The opportunity to join a vibrant, forward-thinking childcare company
- Becoming part of a motivated team of practitioners focused on providing outstanding quality childcare for families, allowing children to flourish and achieve through a play based curriculum.
- Supporting children’s learning and resilience through experiential learning in relationship driven nvironments
- An emphasis on continued professional development. Staff here have a thirst to develop their knowledge and understanding through quality research and training and this is supported by higher level CPD including opportunities to attend national conferences and involvement in research projects.
- A competitive salary based on experience, qualification and quality of practice.
- Opportunities to join the company pension scheme.
If you would like to join our team, please apply if you have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Minimum CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Childcare & Education (Early Years Educator) or equivalent
- Passion to be an outstanding practitioner, shown through: a thirst to learn; knowledge of current trends in childcare; understanding of OFSTED expectations, and evidence of quality CPD through independent learning as appropriate.
- Current, live DBS desirable
- Paediatric First Aid desirable
- Food Hygiene Level 2 desirable
- Mathematics & English Grade C/Grade 5 desirable
Simply fill in the form and submit your CV below.